While accessing the website excelleducation.in the data collected as per following details.
1. Information about the use of this site by a student/ visitor including the nature of searches such as the pages viewed and the information that accessed. Such information includes traffic, location, and communication data.
2. Information provided by the visitor, when He/She register on-site to get some information.
3. Information that the visitor provides to communicate with Excell Education by any means.
We may gather information about the visitor’s general internet by using the cookie. these cookies are downloaded to the computer being used by the student and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Information collected this way will not identify the visitor personally and statistical data collected only and statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. And it can be adjusted by settings on the computer to decline any cookies if the visitor wishes. This can easily be set by activating the cookies setting on the computer to reject unwanted cookies.
Use of the Information provided by the visitor
We use the information to provide support and services to the visitor. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following activities:
1. To provide information to the visitor requested by us relating to our services.
2. To provide information to the visitor relating to other services that may be of the visitor interest. Such additional information will only be provided with the consent of the visitor to receive such information.
3. To inform the student of any changes to our website or services.
Storing visitor’s Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to store the data that we have collected from the visitor for processing. By providing visitor’s personal data to us, the visitor agrees to this storage activity or processing. We do our utmost care to ensure that all best efforts to be taken to make sure that visitor’s data is treated and stored safely. Unfortunately sending any information via the internet is not totally safe and on some occasions, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that the visitor chooses to send us through the website, sending such information is entirely at the visitor’s own risk.
Disclosing visitor’s Information
1. Where we are legally required by law to disclose such personal information.
2. To further protect against any fraud by reducing the chances of any fraud.
We use Google Analytics to analyze users’ activity on our website. The Analytics uses “cookies on visitor’s computer, to gather standard log information regarding internet used and collect in an anonymous form about visitor’s behavior. The information collected by the cookie by use of the website (including IP address) is being sent to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ coming on the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Excell Education.